Robin gave a great lesson today on improving our communication skills. It's so important to think about others and how what we say or do can really have an effect on the people in our lives. What are some ways you plan on improving the way you communicate with others?
Sunday, March 7, 2010
How Can We Improve Our Communication Skills?
Robin gave a great lesson today on improving our communication skills. It's so important to think about others and how what we say or do can really have an effect on the people in our lives. What are some ways you plan on improving the way you communicate with others?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think I could really improve on being a better listener. Sometimes I feel I am too busy to stop what I'm doing and give my full attention to whoever is talking to me. In reality, it is probably the opposite- whatever I'm doing is probably never as important as giving my undivided attention to someone else.
I personally need to accept others as they are. Everybody has faults, myself included, and I need to learn to get past the negative characteristics of others.
thanks for the good advice! I need to work on... hmm lets say all of them! Oh well, I better get to work :)!
Post a Comment